Will you start a website? From the beginning there is confusion about the difference between WordPress.com and WordPress.org. This confusion is common as the words are almost identical. Now comes the question of what the difference is between the two and which one should be used by anyone to start their first website.
WordPress.org is a self-made WordPress and is an open source WordPress WordPress that can be downloaded by anyone who wants to use it. You are required to have a domain name and Web hosting and have full control over everything.
On the other hand, WordPress.com is one website as app development grows in WordPress.org software. It helps with site capture and control of everything but requires some flexibility.
If you want to know the difference between WordPress.com and WordPress.org, then it is best to look at each platform independently.
WordPress.org is one of the most popular website platforms available 100% for anyone. You only need a domain name and WordPress hosting. This is why it is called WordPress that you handle yourself.
Benefits of WordPress.org
- You can do anything with your website and customize it according to your wishes.
- Free, customizable and paid plugins for your website.
- One can create a website as easily as needed as it uses the best WordPress themes.
- You can make money with WordPress sites by posting your ads.
- For personalized tracking and tracking you can use a tool like Google Analytics.
- Using WordPress made for you you can create an online store selling digital products, payments, and postings from our website.
- You can also create affiliate websites and build community on your website. But it also comes with its own evils.
Problem for WordPress.org
- You are responsible for your updates and all backups.
- If you want to How to Earn money from your website here
Free Used Wordress.com
Wordress.com is another hosting service developed by WordPress co-founder. Considering its benefits is one of the best options for hobby bloggers and those who are starting their own family blog.
Benefits of WordPress.com
- Free up to 3GB of space. After that, you should switch to a paid plan for more space.
- It has limitations that separate you from WordPress.org.
Problem for WordPress.com
- Ads are placed on all free websites; therefore, your user will see the ads and you will not be making money from them. Unlike WordPress.Org, you do not have permission to sell ads on your website.
- You do not have permission to upload plugins or themes If you are using the free version then there are very few customization options.
- You do not add any tracking platform and do not offer any e-commerce features.
Therefore, we will now summarize the differences between WordPress.Org and WordPress.com.
There are huge numbers of differences but they are important.
Compare WordPress.com vs WordPress.org Summary
- In WordPress.org you will find a complete domain but in the case of WordPress.com, you will get a domain.
- The number of restrictions on WordPress.com exceeds WordPress.org.
- You own content available on WordPress.org but not WordPress.com.
Cost for both Platforms
In the controversy over WordPress.com and WordPress.org, confusion arises as it is said when designing a website is free. The cost depends on the various factors you choose.
With WordPress.org you can create as many websites as possible at no cost. But there are lower costs such as those for the above-mentioned domain and the hosting site. But with WordPress.com you cannot create as many websites as you want. After a certain amount, you have to pay.
The Website has suspended management on both Platforms
There are major differences between the two platforms related to the website setup and its management including its maintenance. Creating a website on WordPress.com is the only thing you have to do to set up an account. Everything else is for you. You can create content by customizing your site. The technical part is also taken care of.
Now Which is better – WordPress.com or WordPress.org?
All right! depending on your needs. If you are a blogger and do not intend to monetize your website you should go with WordPress.com and if you are a blogger and maintain the purpose of monetizing your site, you should choose WordPress.org. It gives you the freedom to improve your website according to your needs.
In the opinion of some experts, WordPress.org is the best platform used by most bloggers, big business owners and small business owners.
It all depends on where your website is hosted and the power you have. In this case the difference between the two becomes apparent. We can say that with WordPress.com you will remain limited without having to pay for the use of advanced features. Hosting is easy to get started and a lot of things are taken care of in matters related to site maintenance and security.
On the other hand, WordPress.org has full control over all aspects. In this way the power of your website also increases. It’s up to you how you use and maintain the website.